We are looking for 1 to 2 interns (half to full-time) to help us with data analytics tasks, in order to bring state-of-the-art, free-of-charge tools for personal growth and human connection to as many people as possible.
What we believe
At 29k we believe that individuals have the capacity to change the world for the better. If we can help people live more meaningful lives, they will improve the world through their actions.
To achieve this ambitious goal, we're developing a platform that combines proven psychology-based exercises with cultivating deep human connection through group support. Democratising the best tools in the world and making them free.
Who we are
29k is a non-profit foundation, founded by the Norrsken Foundation and Ekskäret Foundation, with research partners at Karolinska, University of London and Harvard. We are building a free and open-source platform for personal development. Our 3-year goal is to improve the lives of 5 million people, and our long term goal is to reach a threshold where we see systemic change in the world.
Our app (check it out in 🍎 AppStore or 🤖 PlayStore), launched at the beginning of 2020, is funded by philanthropists and partnerships, and thus free for the end-users. Since the release, with very limited marketing, more than 200 000 people from 150+ countries have downloaded the app and given it an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
In our team, we work in a self-organising manner — creating, starting and taking responsibilities for initiatives together. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to take ownership and build a team with the different skills and competencies we have in the organisation.
For more information about us and what we care about, check out www.29k.org.
What you'll do
We foresee you spending time on the following kinds of tasks:
- Setting up and maintaining data dashboards in Amplitude and/or Data Studio, to better understand the behaviour of the users of our app.
- Cooperating closely with our product owners and psychologists to analyse and interpret the data in order to evaluate different initiatives and make data-informed decisions.
- Presenting your findings during our sprint wrap-ups/demoes and to different stakeholders within the organisation.
Depending on your affinities and our needs, you might also become involved in:
- Marketing data analytics and follow up.
- Psychological studies and data analysis.
Who you are
We are looking for interns who are not afraid to get their hands dirty in a small highly-skilled team, focused on bringing deep and meaningful personal growth to the world.
We also practice what we preach, so not only will you contribute to something meaningful for the world, you'll get to personally grow as a member of our team.
We think that you:
- are a student with data analytics/BI as one of your focus areas
- have an interest in personal growth and are eager to learn more
It is an advantage if you:
- have a scholarship/CSN, since we, as a non-profit organisation, don’t offer paid internships at this stage
- have internship as a part of your curriculum, so that you are able to work with us full-time
To thrive in our team, we believe that you:
- are curious, transparent, supportive and inspire trust
- embrace collaboration and co-creation
- can prioritise from an impact stand point
- like the rest of our team, are eager to celebrate failures and learn from your mistakes
- are fluent in English (knowing Swedish is a plus)
- are based in Stockholm, Sweden
What we offer
🧙♂️ Personal growth perks - 29k actively supports your personal development continuously
👷 Experience for upcoming career and network
🏢 Office next to Humlegården, close to the city with strong connections to the vibrant Norrsken House
The position is flexible remote.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
We are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis so don't hesitate to apply.
We are SUPER excited to hear from you 🥳